SWISS GriP – The Product
When scanning the internet for anti-slip coatings and products, several options can be found. Whether you are looking for a non slip coating for your home, a non-skid solution for your yacht or boat, or anti-slip protection for your hotel tubs – it is imperative these 10 important questions are asked before making a (financial) commitment to any anti-slip solution:
- What is the wet coefficient of friction level of this application? (In areas that are prone to being wet a COF level of 0.80 or greater is recommended)
- What warranty is offered with this product?
- What is the level of chemical resistance of this product? (How does it hold up with standing water? How does it react to chemical cleaning products? 1 component products typically have poor chemical resistance)
- Is this a one or two component product? (1 component product will have a poor to very poor abrasion resistance)
- Is this application removable?
- What is the UV resistance of this product? (products with poor UV resistance such as epoxy-based products, will yellow)
- Is this product environmentally friendly?
- Is this an etching product? (Etching products can permanently damage stone and tiles)
- Is this product suitable for the surface you need it for?
- Does this product have any officially recognized certifications, awards, ETC?
After you complete your research, please do come back and visit our site again. We will still be here. As we have been for decades. When only the best is good enough when it comes to safety, decision makers such as yourself turn to SWISS GriP – the only product that checks all the boxes.
Which product checks all the boxes?
Wet COF level of 0.90 or greater
Excellent chemical resistance
Excellent UV resistance
Suitable for virtually all surfaces**
3 Year warranty on adhesion*
Water based, dual-component coating
Application easy to remove
Comprehensively tested and certified worldwide
SWISS GRIP has gained the highest safety ratings in pendulum friction tests conducted in Europe, the UK, Australia, Brazil and America. SWISS GRIP AntiSlip are the only non-slip coatings to have been comprehensively tested and certified worldwide. Below is a selection of national and international certificates and awards.